Beeunique complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties
This privacy notice was updated on 3rd June 2018.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We keep the data that you give us when you create an account with us, these are things like your name, address, email etc. All card payments are processed securely online (fully encrypted) and we can only see the last four digits (at no time can we see or access your full card details). We keep the IP address that was used when you created an account or an order.
- Where Do We Keep Your Data - Security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes password protected programs, individual usernames and password logins, backups stored securely in our safe and internet security software.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
The GDPR says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason for doing so.
* Your Account: your data is used to create an account on our website.
* Ordering: your data is used to create and save any orders you make on our website.
* Legal obligation: for example HMRC/VAT records.
* Contact: regarding an order or an email enquiry
- Who We Share Your Information With And Why
We do not distribute personal information to third parties unless we are required by law, for debt recovery, accounting or payment processing/anti-fraud purposes.
* HMRC: For audit purposes HMRC would need access to our accounts software.
* Accountant: Our computerised accounts information is supplied to our registered accountant annually for our company tax returns.
- How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your data while you have an account with us, and sometimes for a longer period, depending on whether there are legal or regulatory reasons for doing so. Contact details, account details and payment history must be retained for seven years to comply with hmrc/vat records. Unused accounts with no orders will be removed/deleted from our system after 3 years unless we are requested to remove/close them sooner by the account creator.
- Keeping In Touch With You:
We promise to never share your personal information with any third party marketing company. We may contact you for the following reasons:
* Newsletter: this will only be sent if you have opted-in to receive this and you can unsubscribe at any time.
* Order Update: you will be emailed when your order has been made, is being processed and again when it has been posted.
* Back In Stock Notification: only be sent if you have opted-in for an update on a specific out-of-stock product on our website.
* No Order Made: only be sent if you have ‘abandoned’ your shopping cart, in case you thought the order had been placed.
* Enquiry: we will contact you if there is a problem with your order or in response to any enquiry you have made.
- What Are Your Rights?
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
* Details of the information we keep on file: the person named on the account can email to request a copy of the information we hold on them. This will be emailed to the customer. This service is free of charge.
* Correction of the data: if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
* The removal of data: please contact us if you would like us to delete/remove your information from our system. As mentioned above under ‘how do we use your information’ some information must be retained to comply with hmrc/vat record keeping if you have previously placed an order on our website. All other data can be removed.
If you have any questions about how Beeunique uses your information that is not covered here please contact us.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commisioner's Office. Further information is available at https://ico.org.uk
- Data Controller:
The GDPR makes a distinction between organisations that process personal data for their own purposes 'Data Controllers' and organisations that process personal data on behalf of other organisations 'Data Processors'. Beeunique is a Data Controller.
Unit 5 Marybank Lane
Ltd Company Number: SC339736
Beeunique are not qualified professionals. ALL information on this website and related pages should be considered as a guide only. If in any doubt please contact a professional / consultant before using any product or following any advice given on this website and related pages